Thursday 18 October 2012

God knows best - by Hannah

Moving from Aberdeen and now living in France hasn't been, and isn't, easy but I am learning that God gives me the strength that I need every day to fulfill the tasks He gives me to do. The times I have felt lonely and wandering what I am doing, ( mostly when I feel lost in my French lesson!) God  reassures me of His constant love and dependency on Him. I do not just need to rest on the Sabbath but to find my 'rest' in Him daily 'for nothing is impossible with God! ( Luke 1v37).  If somebody had told me 15 years ago that in my mid thirties, I would move with my young family to France to learn French and then to Chad I would have  not only asked where Chad was in the world but I would have laughed at them. That would have been one of my worst nightmares back then, but now, it is a joy ( most of the time), as I seek His will in my life and am obedient to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment